- Managing product development, oilfield laboratories, and data for a range of clients since 2010. Joined Sanjel (USA) in 2010 and became a lab lead responsible for projects in North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Texas. Subsequently, worked for Oasis Petroleum, an operator in the Williston Basin, serving as a Frac Engineer and Interim Laboratory Manager.
- Started Sylvania, a consulting firm, in 2013 to develop fracturing systems and completion designs for oil and gas service companies and operators. Sylvania’s business relationships include operators, chemical companies, chemical service companies, and investors.
- Recognized for contributions to multiple papers.
- BA in Chemistry from Bucknell University.
- Sylvania works with independent contracts to help build data platforms.
- Range of experiences, having knowledge in chemicals, fracture treatment designs, data analytics, etcetera. Work in areas spanning the Rocky Mountains, from Texas to North Dakota. Spend a significant amount of time on design and implementation and work directly with clients to integrate fracturing fluid systems with operations, looking for ways to increase efficiency for operators.Some have been recognized for contributions in multiple papers.
- All contractors have higher education, ranging from a bachelors to a PhD.